Head of Business Intelligence // Blinkist
As our Head of Business Intelligence you will:
- Shape and build up our BI team from day one, including data engineering, analysis, and science
- Own the complete domain of BI by empowering all teams to make data-driven decisions and championing a data-driven culture
- Design, monitor and maintain the data architecture to ensure data sanity
- Lift up our data-driven decision making to the next level by providing the best insights
- Integrate machine learning concepts to enhance our product experience and boost marketing initiatives
To do this, we believe you should have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Built and/or managed a team of engineers and scientists
- Excellent knowledge in the architecture and usage of BI systems
- A passion for learning through hands-on work
- An entrepreneurial mindset as well as a proactive, independent way of working
- Strong analytical skills and a results-driven mentality
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
At Blinkist, we offer a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln including all the benefits you’d expect – from a personalized perk system to free drinks, fresh fruit, and furious foosball fights, plus the nicest, smartest bunch of coworkers. Add a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a meaningful product on the rise, and you have a first impression of why Blinkist is a great place to work.
We got rid of classical management hierarchies and, instead, distributed authority among all colleagues. We foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication and mutual support. Not only do we want you to grow into the role of Head of Business Intelligence, but we want this role to grow with you.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to be part of a rapidly-growing, popular and valuable product, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!