HEAD OF ENGINEERING (F/M) – ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE // incapptic Connect
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
If you answered YES to any or all of the questions above, then we want YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process. With this innovative solution strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win a number of renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, with more on the horizon!
- Hire great talents to help us grow our engineering team
- Make direct technical contributions (writing, debugging, reviewing and deploying code)
- Responsible for leading the engineering team
- Assess, report, and improve engineering systems and processes
- Provide technical guidance and feedback to your team members
- Refine and optimize the architecture of our software
- Enable our partners to deliver operational excellence
- Work closely with our Chief Customer Officer to translate product vision into a deliverable roadmap
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience building and leading an engineering team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to mentor, motivate and inspire the team
- Proven software development skills with at least 5 years experience with Python and Django. Solid knowledge of React would be an added bonus
- Solid knowledge of platform architecture, design patterns, and conceptual modeling
- Expertise in software development practices and tools like JIRA, CircleCI, git, sentry
- Strong product mindset and the desire to create a great experience for our users
- Excellent communication skills in English, German communication skills are a huge plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
- International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup ecosystem
- State-of-the-art equipment
- All the tea & coffee your heart desires
An international working environment: https://youtu.be/p9_7jMrgQVA
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to email@example.com