Head of Frontend Development // Contiamo
Contiamo is a VC backed, fast-growing B2B software company. We offer a flexible data platform enabling businesses to create interactive, data-driven decision tools and automations.
Our international customers range from big corporations to ambitious startups. We are a tech-driven company and keep a close watch on recent scientific developments and emerging technologies.
- Our mission is to combine sophisticated data analysis with a great user interface and experience
- Our company is centered around a strong product and the customer value it provides
- We love what we do. We enjoy complex challenges and get a kick out of great solutions
Our frontend is an incredibly important part of our product. It makes our powerful analyses easily accessible. Your job will be to design and implement new features that allow our users to visualize and interact with their data. You will be leading our frontend team, hire new talent and establish guidelines and best practices.
- You have a very solid understanding of separation of concerns, design patterns and testing
- We like react. It’s a decision we made (and there are pros and cons). You should be comfortable with that. Actually, you should be excited about that
- We use d3 quite a bit. Prior experience isn’t required but nice to have
- ES6, Babel, Webpack – you can see yourself working with those
- You would like to lead a team. That takes 30% of your time away from coding but allows you to achieve much more than you ever could just by yourself.
We strongly believe in the importance of uninterrupted time to get stuff done. At Contiamo, you own your features, from spec to implementation to operation. We believe in competitive compensation, and quality over quantity when it comes to work hours.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →