Head of IoT-Technology and Development (m/f) // Conrad Connect
First it was just an idea, then an experiment – now Conrad Connect GmbH is a 100 % subsidiary of Conrad Electronic. In Berlin, the beating heart of the digital revolution. Feel the startup spirit! Science fiction? It is happening as you read. Join the team and be part of the next big thing.
Conrad Connect is the central IoT platform. It breaks through the existing system limitations and makes information for a countless number of products freely available. This opens up an infinite world of new opportunities.
Due to a very dynamic and fast growth within the last couple of months, Conrad Connect is now ready for its next move. In order to build up more internal software expertise at our office in Berlin, we are looking for a hands-on and entrepreneurial thinking character to support us as:
Head of IoT-Technology and Development (m/f)
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Building up a strong and sustainable internal team of talented software developers
- Responsible for managing the technical development of the platform based on clear KPIs, goals and expectations
- Managing cross-disciplinary teams and working as a product owner with software developers, engineers, UI/UX designers, etc.
- Helping to establish an agile based development culture
- Deliver innovative solutions that are aligned to business and market needs
You are qualified in the following areas:
- Degree in computer science, engineering management or similar
- At least 5+ years’ professional experience in software development, software engineering or a similar field
- Distinct professional experience in IoT and Cloud Technology
- Experience in developing strategies and software architectures
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly developed customer orientation, communication skills and motivation
- Good level of written and spoken German and English