Head of Strategic Accounts (m/f) // So1
So1 is Google Adwords for retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary cross-retailer promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow both brands and retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the So1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another.
We have partnered with leading retailers and are marketing our unique platform and business model successfully to the world’s largest brands. So1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
Here is a video in German summarizing what we do: https://youtu.be/O9lyfVTxJUA
As Head of Strategic Accounts you will significantly shape your role yourself but will start supporting our success story by establishing and developing business with our key clients. Hence your tasks will include:
- Introducing So1 towards major retailer accounts on VP / EVP-level – as well as building and strengthening trusted partnerships
- Analyzing client needs and delivering strategies on how So1’s technology can be leveraged to improve customer’s performance
- Developing and executing business, monetization and negotiation strategies
- Communicating performance results and new products / solutions to the client, and through analysis help customers increase their success
- Managing projects in terms of timeframe, cost estimates and controlling during all phases, including full ownership of status reporting
- You are a great communicator with a clear mind and high energy.
- Must haves
- An analytical mind paired with very convincing communication skills, high self-esteem and professional appearance
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills
- Very good professional experience in either Consulting, Business Development or Key Account Management
- The ability to drive things forward and an entrepreneurial thinking
- A passion for learning and curiosity
- A strong interest in the digital industry and technology
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to integrate
- German native and English skills above C1 level
Our offer to you
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one together with:
- a revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need,
- a highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth,
- freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future,
- above-average base salary and performance-based compensation,
- possible stock options after you have proven your impact,
- a job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, algorithm developers, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the So1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize So1 to transmit and store your information in the So1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within So1.