Insights Engineer // Motionlogic
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for an inquisitive mind who will join our Insights team, who will work full time and start as soon as she is available.
Some of the things we expect you to do when you show up in the office are:
- Engineer novel algorithms in geospatial analytics, data representation and compression, graph traversal and low latency, high volume and velocity data processing systems.
- Apply statistical learning and optimization techniques to help people understand the data and create actionable insights.
- Communicate your findings with the Data Engineering, Data Science, Management teams and the project stakeholders.
- Develop prototypes and Proof-of-Concept which materialize your ideas.
We expect that you can tick most of the boxes from the list below:
- You are a driven and curious person.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Python and the related Data Science ecosystem (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit Learn etc.).
- Knowledge or willingness to learn or expand your knowledge on Statistics, Machine Learning and Optimization.
- Understanding the big picture and how hardware, software, networking infrastructure and algorithms affect each other when building a large scale, high performance system.
- Very good English skills.
In return, we offer the following:
- The opportunity to let you thrive and show the world what you can do!
- Flexible time management.
- Competitive salary.
- Modern working environment in a multicultural environment. You will be working with colleagues from 18 different countries.
- Good coffee and tea.
For more information, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to talk to you! ;-)