Integration Engineer // Marley Spoon
Marley Spoon is a well funded Berlin based startup that is re-inventing the food supply chain, providing mass customized food experiences. We are an english speaking and international team made up from seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals. We are early on but have big ambitions.
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week. You select what you would like to cook and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients you need.
We use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste and connect consumers with quality producers faster to provide fresher food. In order to achieve this, we are solving challenging problems in taste profiling, behavior prediction and real-time logistics. We need you to help us with that.
In the end, though its simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.
We are looking for an experienced BI Integration Engineer to help us grow Marley Spoon.
- Design, build and operate our Data Warehouse, dashboards and the CRM system, together with the teams
- Configure business processes and solutions that help our marketing, customer communications, operations, procurement and finance teams to understand and serve our customers
- Support the team in using our BI and CRM systems
This is you:
- You have experience with Data Warehousing and ETL design and development
- You have experience on building dashboards and customer analytics in Business Intelligence tools
- You have a good understanding of data models
- You have SQL knowledge and can build & run your own queries
- You are proactive with a focus on getting things done
- You have software engineering experience or education
- You understand customer lifetime modeling
- You have experience in CRM systems and /or have programmed scripts on different CRM platforms
- You love cooking and eating
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →