IOS Developer // Honeypot.io
Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, linking screened tech talent with screened companies. Honeypot is founded by entrepreneur and investor Kaya Taner. Taner previously co-founded mobile app marketing platform AppLift, which he grew as CEO from 0 to a 160-people-strong, profitable organization and raised USD 20 Mio+ Venture Capital funding on the way. Honeypot is now looking for highly-driven, smart people seeking to co-shape the next success story.
We want you to create an environment now for mobile clients. Therefore, you should be familiar with the quirks and best practices of mobile development. You’ve already built, released and maintained several apps and know what works and what doesn’t. In addition to mobile development you understand that a backend does exist and sometimes you need to look under the hood; but don’t worry, you’re not alone in this. An open mind and a passion to learn new things will get you far. Apart from being a talented developer you can work efficiently as part of a team and you also have fluent English language skills.
How we're different:
- The developer community is at the heart of the company.
- We prefer lean and agile over big.
- We won’t use the word ‘Rockstar’. At all. Promise :)
What we're looking for:
- Develop Apps for Android or iOS phones and tablets by collaborating with product managers, designers and user experience teams
- Deep knowledge in iOS or Android development
- Passion to create the best apps ever imaginable
- Startup-minded attitude with initiative and team spirit
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
- Time (and company mentality) to contribute to open source work/projects.
We will provide you with a great office in the heart of Berlin, friendly colleagues to work and have a few beers with, a low hierarchy as well as flexible hours.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile to Sasha
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →