iOS Engineer // xbird
- Improve the reliability and performance of our current data collection.
- Collaborate with the backend and machine learning teams to utilize new data sources.
- Integrate our product with large customers, including any necessary adjustments.
- Explore and evaluate new mobile technologies to improve digital healthcare.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience developing iOS (and watchOS) apps and frameworks
- Experience working with Core Location and Core Motion (and HealthKit)
- Experience writing and automating unit tests (and integration tests)
- Good knowledge of background execution modes on iOS (and watchOS)
- Good knowledge of multi-threaded and asynchronous code
- Strong object-oriented design and software architecture skills
- Experience with Git (and GitHub) using common workflows
- You can communicate fluently and effectively in English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in machine learning, software development, medicine and business. You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating, and inspiring environment. We offer a competitive salary and equity options. We do work that matters, join our journey!