IT Manager // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 4 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be in the lead for all operational IT topics within the organization and the main POC for external IT providers (e.g. Internet provider, IT service providers).
- You will standardise and optimise our hardware purchasing process on a global level.
- You will work closely together with our Office Management to meet IT needs and manage IT related projects (e.g. Office redesign).
- You will offer 1st and 2nd level IT support to our employees.
- You will handle tools, accesses and licenses.
- You will support in setting-up and managing an access and license management process.
- You will standardise, enforce and monitor IT security measures on a global level.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role or other suitable experience relevant for this position.
- You have experience in managing office IT in a Mac (Apple) heavy environment, experience with Cisco Meraki is a big plus.
- You have excellent knowledge of new IT technologies and you are a business minded person.
- You are keen on collaborating, networking and willing to travel to our satellite offices when needed.
- You have a hands-on attitude, a service oriented mindset and are eager to help.
- You are fluent in English and German and have strong communication skills.
- We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app developers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path with flat hierarchies, fast-paced environment and high degree of responsibility.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!