Java Backend Engineer / DevOps (m/f) // X24Factory
- permanent employment and fulltime contract
- close collaboration with the management
- good possibilities for progression and further development
- dynamic and decisive work culture
- free beverages and snacks
- regular team events
- modern office at Bikini-Center (Berlin-Charlottenburg) with great view over the Zoo
- possibility to bring forward own ideas and to co-create the corporate development
Your mission is..
- define & develop future architecture to deliver next business needs
- develop and maintain features as the product grow & scale
- build highly scalable backend SOA
- integrate & test developed services in production
- DevOps Engineering
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education
- 3 – 5 years professional experience as a backend developer
- very good understanding: Java & frameworks (Spring + Hibernate), Maven, Hibernate, MySQL & NoSQL
- good understanding: Apache Solr, Lucene, AWS cloud computing
- good communication skills in spoken and written English OR German
- experience with customer facing products with exposure to heavy traffic and test driven development
If you are interested..
Please send us your application including CV, expected salary and starting time to firstname.lastname@example.org (Miss Klee). We look forward to hearing from you!