Java Developer // Honeypot
Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, linking screened tech talent with screened companies.
We want you to help us in taking our clients to the next level. Therefore, you should be familiar with the quirks and best practices of Java development. You’ve already built, released and maintained similar environments and know what works and what doesn’t. We are all tech enthusiasts who like to explore new technologies and create excellent software solutions; and we want to increase our number with like-minded peers. You, perhaps?
Since we have various projects runing. You should be good at either one of the following framework:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Co-shape a new and innovative product.
- Design, develop and maintain the Back End.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Improve code quality through clean code and code reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built from an early stage.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Since we are filling mid-level to senior/lead positions your experience can range from 2-6 years.
- Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You are experienced in software architecture (design patterns, databases)
- You have solid knowledge of Java (Spring / Hibernate / Gradle / Maven) and hands-on experience from previous projects.
- You are not a one-trick pony: you know several languages and some of them quite well.
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- Preferably you have graduated (or you can convince us, why this is not so important).
- You are fluent in English.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile to Sasha :)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →