Java / Groovy Backend Developer (m/f) // ZenJob
We founded Zenjob in 2016. Thousands of students use the Zenjob App to find temporary work and finance their living. Over 400 Businesses work with our students and cover both temporary and long-term labour-demand peaks through our concept.
We founded Zenjob, because we are convinced that work was created for mankind and not the other way around. Through technology we grant easier access to good wages and thus an improved living standard. The “Future of Work” is not only a huge societal challenge, but also an enormous opportunity. Through Zenjob we are going to partake in shaping this future.
Zenjob is financed by prestigious investors with a sustainable vision and is built as well as lead by an experienced team (Ex-Kaufda, -Rocket Internet, -Foodpanda, -Treatwell, Deutsche Bank, etc).
We are a team of over 45 diverse and crazy Zenjobbers from all over the world and are looking forward to welcome you!
For this position we are looking for a passionate backend developer (m/f) who is on the lookout for a new and exciting challenge, and who identifies with our Zen philosophy!
That is You
- are familiar with Java, Groovy or similar languages and already experienced in web or backend development
- don’t need us to hold your hand, but you like working in a team
Extra points if
- have experience with Spring, Grails, Ratpack or similar web frameworks.
- have experience with Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgres, Restful APIs, AngularJS, AWS (CloudFront, S3, OpsWorks and more), IntelliJ, Git
- want to build scalable service- and micro-service-oriented architectures on AWS with a modern build pipeline
- have experience working with marketplaces, matching, payment- and billing management
If you join us, you’ll
- develop innovative solutions for distributed scalable systems
- handle complex data and integrate with external business services
- not only develop but also work out solutions to complex problems
Why you should work with us
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a beer together at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative developer team
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
- Scuba Diving on Friday
Click and apply now with your CV and tell us why you would like to join. Feel free to also contact us if you would simply like to know more. Please also tell us your salary expectations and availability.