Grover is a Berlin-based startup with global ambitions to reinvent consumption with a simple, on-demand subscription model for the products people love.
We believe that renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We’re here to make that happen.
Grover offers pay-as-you-go rentals for the latest technology with no contracts and no catch. A considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on products that only last for a short time – just because we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that give consumers more options, more freedom and more fun. That’s why we built Grover.
- Together with Development Team, develop and maintain Grover Software System
- Collaborate with Product Management to develop new features and functionalities
- Innovate in Technology and Business areas
- You are comfortable with CSS3, HTML5, SASS
- ReactJS, AngularJS, Meteor.js, EmberJs are plus
- You enjoy learning new and improving existing skills
- Backend experience with Ruby or Python
- Familiar with Git and GitHub
What we offer you:
- Easy-going and no nonsense attitude
- The chance to shape the future of Grover and contribute to its culture
- An open minded and diverse team
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 16 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, you will join a powerful team building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.
web | facebook | twitter | instagram | linkedin | crunchbase | glassdoor