Junior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst: SAP Cyber Defense and Response Center Berlin Job // SAP SE
As a cyber threat associate, you will help provide advisories on upcoming and current threats, analyze the threats in the context of risks to SAP and provide adequate actionable response to such threats.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) a must, international degrees preferred
- Professional skills in English and German (written and spoken), other skills on languages are a plus.
- Experience in reverse-engineering malicious software and extracting IoCs
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and methodologies
- Familiarity with REST API interaction and dealing with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of Git workflow and working with Github
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- IT security knowledge (system and network security)
- IT knowledge (Operating systems, networking, databases)
- Experience using commercial and open source cyber threat information tools
- Knowledge of other IT security tools
Graduates Welcome! 0-2 years of experience in the field of Information Technology (preferably IT security).