(Junior) DevOps Engineer SAP HANA Database as a Service – HANA Platform Core ( Berlin ) // SAP SE
View job and apply on the corporate career site here.
You will support services before they go live and maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health and automation of routine tasks, insuring the reliability of these services just as incident response and postmortems will be part of your daily work.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure complex problems, and to do conceptual work
- Experience in cloud platforms, cloud infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Advanced Linux administration skills
- Experience with Docker, Git and Gerrit
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Groovy, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Very good communication and presentation skills in both German and English
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Graduates welcome!
View all SAP HANA jobs on the corporate career site here.