Junior IT Support Manager (m/f) // DCMN GmbH
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for structured, tech savvy and energetic Junior IT Support Manager, based at our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100 young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hamburg, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Jimdo, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, tado°, Secret Escapes, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- User support – providing guidance for technical problems and questions of the team regarding MS Office, cloud based applications (dropbox, slack, Jira), VPNs, etc. in our MAC OS X environment
- Maintenance and further development of Windows Servers and application support (Print server, Terminal server for Microsoft Dynamcis NAV, media planning applications, etc.)
- Maintenance of our Microsoft Exchange Server (Powershell is a plus)
- Provide advice for all kind of IT related purchases from servers to mouse and keyboard
- On-going documentation and optimization of all services and processes
- Deliver conference or event standby support
- Highly technical and tenacious personality who engages in challenges and develops short- and long-term solutions
- Passionate about being hands-on and staying abreast of the latest trends in information technology, including IT security
- Good ability of adopting quick to new situations and a variety of systems in our fast going business
- Experience within a fast growing company with a variety of systems and an innovative working atmosphere is an advantage
- Self-organization in an innovative working atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users (in English and German)
- You’re a team player
- OSX, Windows client support
- Microsoft Office support
- Active Directory domain administration
- Office 365 / Exchange Server
- Windows 2012 R2 Server
- Windows Terminal Services / Remote Desktop
- Plus: Experience in managing servers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →