Junior Mobile Security Analyst // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Junior Mobile Security Analyst to join our team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary
- An open and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
Your role: You will participate alongside the Mobile Security and Fraud team in conducting code reviews, in-depth security assessments on mobile apps and our open-source solutions, as well as assist in documentation of the procedures and policies.
- Develop and maintain protective measures and security concepts
- Execute security tests and code review of our current open-source solutions
- Conduct blackbox testing on our solutions using forensic and reverse engineer tooling such as IDA pro and Radare2
- Ensure compliance of security measures across multiple native mobile platforms (Android and iOS) and cross-platform development kits (Cordova, React Native, Unity, etc.)
- Participate in the documentation process regarding our security measures
- Background in Software development and/or system administration or similar
- Good understanding of C
- Experience in penetration testing, secure coding, reverse engineering or forensics is a big plus
- Good experience in scripting languages like Python and/or good understanding of Android and iOS mobile platforms is a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!