Lead Developer // Taledo
FULL-TIME / ON-SITE / BERLIN
Taledo is a curated recruiting platform connecting the top 10% of candidates with market leading companies in the digital ecosystem. Founded in 2015, we are serving clients ranging from DAX corporations to early-stage startups. We are determined to grow further, our mission is to become the number one platform that connects top talent with top companies.
- You are ready to take the next step in your career and want to continue coding while managing a team
- Excitement about thoroughly building a sustainable architecture
- Strong communication skills, e.g. ability to talk about technical topics and express design decisions
- Degree in Computer Science
- Berlin residency or willingness to relocate
- You will be responsible for architectural design, code review, and sprint delivery
- You will manage and support a small team of developers
- You will adjust tools and processes as the team grows
- You will see your code deployed to production within days after joining
- You will work directly with and report to the CTO
At Taledo you will work with a highly motivated team of smart people in a truly international atmosphere (we have colleagues from 6 separate continents). While offering an environment that allows you to stay focused and to work professionally, we keep an open door policy and regularly provide fruits, healthy snacks, tea, coffee and yerba mate.
Knowledge sharing and supporting each other is key to our success and we offer great opportunities for your professional growth. The office is located in the center of Berlin – easy to get to and close to great cafés and bars within easy walking distance.
If you want to join us please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Position ID: P-0852.