Lead Engineer (m/f) // Orderbird
As a Lead Engineer you will be part of our Product Engineering team, which develops, runs and maintains four products currently to make independent gastronomers successful.
We have over 10.000 happy customers who work successfully with our iPad cashier system in Germany, Austria , Switzerland and France!
Being on the front-line of hospitality digitalization, the most exciting developments are still ahead of us: Hospitality-IoT, alternative payment and loyalty solutions, API marketplaces and partner app integrations….
Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy!
We offer you
- You will see the results of your work in many bars and restaurants and you’ll be proud about yours and your team’s achievements
- You will work with a cross-functional team, which allows to share knowledge and responsibility of the features
- You will have space to explore your creativity and many opportunities and responsibilities
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget for each team
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company
- Overarching responsibility in all of our current product work-streams (Phoenix POS, Falcon Domain Services, BigData and Wifi)
- Being a member of the product engineering leadership team
- Leading our tech strategy
- Leading our teams from within by having high quality design and tech discussions and day-to-day coding with them
- A lot of knowledge and experience from different IT projects and several different technologies:
- Deep knowledge on how to deploy and operate software in the AWS cloud
- Experience in lateral leadership of IT teams
- You like to break down complex problems into digestable pieces and can easily explain and share your knowledge with others
- Fluent English skills
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Irene or Yvette! tel: +49 (0)30 208983061 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 140 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 8,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.