Lead Frontend Engineer // Loopline Systems
Loopline Systems offers companies easy to implement cloud solutions to improve employee’s satisfaction and performance. Through guided processes Loopline helps to provide high-quality feedback and thus fosters individual development. Other projects focus on people analytics to enable customers to gain deep insights into their organisations. Every improvement starts with constructive feedback!
- You are responsible for the lead of our frontend-team.
- You are supporting our projects with your concepts and are collaborating closely with our product managment, the backend-team and marketing.
- You identify the need for optimising our workflows and technologies and you are striving for improvement opportunities.
- You ensure our quality standards – e.g. with code reviews.
- You are supporting our team to improve the team productivity, our code quality sowie our tech and tool stack.
- You know modern development tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Jira or Webpack.
- You have up-to-date UX knowledge and a good feeling for aesthetic user interfaces.
- You have a good overview over trends, technologies in web design and development.
- You commit for high quality standards, cross-browser-compatibility and for optimising mobile devices.
- You have experience in leading teams.
- You have a hands-on mentality, like to take over responsibility, target-oriented in an engaged team.
- You are fluent in Englisch, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- You will become part of a highly motivated, professional and friendly team.
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and leave your mark on the growth of a young company.
- You work in an ambitious environment with a strong focus on personal growth and open communication, where you can contribute your own ideas and develop your skills further.
- Friendly working hours – we are flexible to accomodate your needs.
- Nice perks including free coffees, drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events.
Interested to support our Team in Berlin?
Please send us your application documents by indicating your starting date and the desired salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org