Lead iOS Developer // BOOST Thyroid
We are a Berlin-based digital health startup, developing AI for people living with chronic autoimmune conditions. We are backed by the EU Horizon 2020 program as well as several prominent Nordic investors.
Our mission is to inspire a lifetime of healthy habits for autoimmune patients through a digital, scientific, community-focused approach to personal well-being. Our app is currently available for iOS.
The team is composed of scientists and tech people who love working together on challenging problems in health. We are equally proud of what we do and how we do it.
Joining us will give you the opportunity to improve the lives of hundreds of million of people.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a person that has worked in early stage startups before, and understands the challenges of working in smaller teams with multiple roles and some occasional chaos.
We expect that the engineering team will grow with the company in the next couple of years, so the responsibilities of this role are likely to evolve.
You will work together with the CTO.
The job is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Develop an intuitive and delightful mobile application
- Collaborate with our engineering team to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with our designers to make sure our application is easy to use and brings value to our community of users
- Help grow the engineering team, culture and the development processes to enable us to release often with high quality
- Set the initial development structure to make sure we follow best practices
- University degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proficiency in Swift and iOS Frameworks, like UIKit, Core Location and Core Animation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Permission to work in the EU or a qualified university degree from outside the EU
- Our small but mighty team is built upon Nordic work values and a conscious work culture of mutual respect.
- We encourage plurality of thinking, and value everyone’s opinion, different ideas and cultures. We believe that will help us to improve the lives of autoimmune patients in a better way.
- We encourage autonomy, and trust you will do your best work. We will support you to do so.
- We are rooted in Science, and we believe in Technical Excellence and Quality.
- We believe in being honest, helpful, understanding, and humble.
- We have pride and Integrity in how we do things and what we produce.
- We cherish work-life balance, and as a health tech company we are dedicated to healthy lifestyles.
- Our team is partly remote, so communicating well and in a timely manner are paramount.
If you think this sounds like a place you want to be and a solution you want to contribute to, we’d love to hear from you.
Let us know you’re interested by emailing us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org