(Lead) Product Management // 99chairs
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then join our team of talented entrepreneurs right in the heart of the startup capital Berlin!
- You are responsible for the development and the success of our platform
- Together with your colleagues you design, prioritise and organise new features and requirements from idea to publication
- You work closely with our IT department to ensure short development cycles
- You continuously improve and optimise the workflow as well as the internal and external communication
- You coordinate your own projects and represent them in a transparent and understandable way
- You are responsible for the requirements-engineering, the determination, definition and analysis of use cases as well as the buildup and fostering of the product backlog
- You support and take over projects to develop our API and following frontend solutions
- You analyse functional and technical problems and then come up with creative solutions
Your skills & experience
- You have a degree in a related field (ideally with a focus on IT), with above average grades
- You have experience with Scrum, Kanban & Co as well as with project management tools like Jira. Furthermore, you have experience with the definition of web applications like user stories, mockups and test cases
- You have great communication and teamwork skills
- You have technical understanding
- You speak fluent English. German skills are a plus
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with outstanding analytical skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You burn for technology and are familiar with current trends in IT
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.