(Lead/ Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) // Legal One
We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a:
(Lead/Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
What you will do
- Lead, define, design, test and roll-out DevOps discipline by working closely with the engineering team to get their applications to production
- Provide technical direction and system architecture
- Maintain, upgrade and extend our microservice-based infrastructure
- Ensure availability of our platform
- Be on-call for production incidents
- You take your responsibilities seriously and don’t work 9-5
- Security, build-server and continuous integration are your passion
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- You are dedicated, communicative, team-oriented and you have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
What we offer
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
- You are directly reporting to our CTO
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, References) via firstname.lastname@example.org including your availability and salary expectations.