Machine Learning Engineer, Bid Management (m/f) // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Machine Learning Engineer, Bid Management (m/f)
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating € 3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- As Machine Learning Engineer, you develop highly scalable tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule-based models.
- You design and develop large-scale, high-performance software in order to process and deliver data across our platform.
- You collaborate with our Data Scientists to create and implement complex mathematical models and other automated/algorithmic solutions into production.
- You work closely with other engineering teams to realize and implement the next evolution of our software.
- Together with a team focused on data-driven systems, you design and build pipelines to train and deploy models.
- You take part in architecture discussions and maintain and improve our code quality and stability.
// Your profile
- You have a relevant university degree and several years of experience in a similar role.
- You are familiar with large-scale distributed data processing and have experience in start-to-finish deployment of large scale multi-TB data systems.
- You are an engineer at heart and have proficiency in modern programming languages, preferably Scala and Python.
- You are experienced in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, large-scale data mining.
- You have worked with big data related technologies such as Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, and Kafka.
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and have the ability to quickly understand business needs to transform them into technical requirements.
- You have an aptitude to independently learn new technologies and you are passionate about Machine Learning.
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drive our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Ann-Marie Hennemuth will gladly receive your application with the subject title of “Machine Learning Engineer, Bid Management (m/f) BSUJ” in English at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.