Machine Learning Engineer (m/w) // solvemate
What we do:
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app.
Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response.
Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale—resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Solvemate you will be improving our prediction and training systems that build the core of our software:
- Build algorithm driven applications that deliver predictions within milliseconds
- Work on training applications that process large data sets
- Be part of the full process from to initial idea to design, implementation, testing and finally deploying and maintaining
- Work closely with our data science and platform team
- Shape vision and roadmap of our product
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of software programming experience with Python
- Extensive knowledge about Python, Pandas and algorithms
- Experience with ML frameworks like tensorflow
- Knowledge about Redis and MongoDB
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
Why work with us?
- First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity – all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
- In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
- For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
Further Infos and process:
- Time and place: Starting from Dec, Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Please apply here: http://bit.ly/bsj-solvemate-ml-engineer