Mobile & Frontend Developer // TelcoVillage
Who we are:
TelcoVillage is a privately held telecommunications company founded in 2005, operating services for incumbent telecom operators, mobile networks, banks and media companies.
What we do:
We build the next generation communication platform that turns every ordinary object into a smart device , empowering the internet of anything.
Who we are looking for:
We look for talented personalities that deliver high quality results, find efficient execution models, collaborate through open discussions and share information.
Working with us comes with
- A highly motivated team of international professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Social benefits
- Paid vacation
- Apple equipment
For the position of the Mobile & Frontend Developer you should have:
- experience developing Android applications on Java
- experience with Vue or React
- experience building with Vue/React/CSS from mocks
- experience in building apps that use REST APIs as well as local storage databases
- Git Version control system proficiency
- at least one personally developed app on each platform
Nice to have:
- experience with iOS development
- experience with SIP, WebRTC and other VoIP protocols
- experience with telemetry protocols like MQTT
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply by sending your CV and a link to your Github portfolio.