Mobile QA Automation Engineer // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
At Taxfix we are committed to building the best experience for our users. We are looking for an experienced Mobile QA Automation Engineer that can join us on this mission to deliver a product with the highest quality standards and the finest user experience.
- Be responsible for putting in place the right processes and tools to ensure the quality of a continuously delivering product.
- Work as part of the development team and be involved in the technical decisions, so that you can ensure that quality is considered in every step of the delivery process and that we implement the correct automated tests for each feature.
- Be writing code for automation of different kind of testing.
- Be learning new programming languages and technologies.
- A good knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes in an agile environment, and you understand the challenges of QA for a mobile product.
- The ability to identify process challenges, technology challenges and deficiencies that need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and you can be an interface between Product Development, Design and Business.
- Passion for product development and user experience.
- The ability to work independently and own a project, but you also love teamwork!
- Proficient with a programming language in which you can design and implement End-to-End Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the infrastructure health checks.
- Pragmatic and work autonomously with a strong positive attitude and overcome challenges with passion.