Office IT Administrator (f/m) // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product.
Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, fast and easy. Next to our main site we launched our first in-house tour operators: Tourlane Africa, Tourlane Downunder and Tourlane Latin America.
We are striving to become the leading tech company in individual tourism and are supported by VCs such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Capital and Spark Capital and Business Angels such as Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb) and Johannes Reck (Getyourguide).
Join us as our Office IT Administrator (f/m)!
- You are full responsible for the set up, administration, maintenance and optimization of our IT infrastructure
- You take care of the asset management (incl. hardware and software provisioning, inventory management and maintenance of IT equipment) and configure the work desks of our employees
- You are responsible for data security, access control and user management
- You take care of IT incident management, identify problems promptly and develop counterstrategies
- You provide technical support for issues our employees encounter
- You are responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of new projects, in order to constantly improve the infrastructure of our fast growing company
- You hold a Bachelor’s or vocational training degree in the field of informatics
- You gained at least 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally in a fast growing company
- You possess sound knowledge of the common operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and good knowledge of servers, networks and phone systems
- You are used to work autonomously, look proactively for new tasks and challenges, have an open personality and are happy to help your co-workers
- You possess a fine feeling for detail and have high quality standards for your work
- You speak German and English fluently
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet, Dubsmash and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- An attractive compensation package
- Budget to attend to two conferences every year
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
We are excited to get to know you!