Perl Developer (m/f) // Raisin
- Developing customizations of the ticketing system OTRS and other Perl applications including testing and bug fixing.
- Participating in data base development in SQL.
- Participating in an agile development process (“Scrum”).
- University degree in computer science, business or media informatics or comparable areas with several years of experience in Perl development
- Good knowledge in database programming (MySQL) and basic knowledge of Linux
- Some experience with the ticketing system OTRS
- Team player with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good language skills in English and ideally German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit to the Oktoberfest
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →