PHP Backend Developer (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The agile online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price. Less waste, faster turnover and the implementation of big data are just a few avenues that distinguish Lesara within the industry. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced PHP Backend Developer who will join our team in Berlin.
- Conceptualize and develop projects & features for our worldwide ecosystem
- Work closely together with the various departments for the implementation of one or more projects such as e-commerce platform, logistics platform, data warehouse, mobile backend/frontend, etc.
- Continuously discover new technologies and methodologies such as micro services, TDD, BDD, CI, CD, RKDD together with the team
- Professional experience in a PHP environment (Mid- to Senior level)
- Strong proficiency in Symfony2+
- Master the current Web-Standards
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity and beauty of your solutions
- Comfortable building an MVP
- Ownership is one of core values- you build it, you own it
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it
- Fluent in English as we are an international team
What You Can Expect From Us
- Versatile tech stack, currently based on PHP7, Symfony2+, Silex, ZF1, Magento, MySQL, PostgreSQL, redis, Elastic, nginx, chef, GitLab, Docker, ELK-Stack, Behat, PHPunit, Capistrano, Varnish, HAProxy and RabbitMQ
- We are eager to add GoLang, extend our micro service infrastructure and build a lighting fast frontend with ongr.io
- Your own annual budget for expanding your technical skills to use as you wish (conferences, education, etc.) along with bi-weekly team knowledge sessions
- Your choice of hardware, operating system and IDE
- Possibility to dive into machine learning and data mining
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- Work in a challenging, high-traffic environment where you can really put your engineering to the test. Millions of visitors and move hundreds of thousands of products a month
- Opportunities to change projects inside of the tech team
- The team decides on the tech stack- we choose the tools that get the job done best
- Work in an agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment with 10+ other engineers
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now using the link below!