PHP Developer // digidip
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you want to work long-term in Berlin with awesome people from all over the world in a growing environment and on a kick-ass product? Do you also have a great sense of humor? If your answer to these questions is yes, then join our team and experience a wide range of new and exciting challenges!
We’re seeking an experienced and knowledgeable PHP Developer who will help us take the next step in our success story. A confident problem-solver with an eye for detail and a strong focus on performance and scalability. We need an open-minded team player who can also work independently.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintain, improve and refactor existing backend systems of our API.
- Plan and develop new features, together with other developers and product owners.
- Integrate third party applications.
- Design and improve database structures and caching solutions.
- Assure code quality.
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and 3+ years experience as a PHP developer.
- Fluent in SQL, a profound knowledge of MySQL and some experience with NoSQL databases.
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Experience in high load projects.
- Experience in Git based version control.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Very good English language skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with memcached.
- Familiarity with affiliate/performance marketing.
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies.
Some perks of working for digidip are:
- Any tech/gadget/OS/app you need to get your job done.
- Flexible working hours.
- Agile development processes.
- Being part of an awesome international team of passionate, skilled and fun people.
- A great loft-like office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with an amazing view over Berlin.
Interested? Apply with all relevant documents as well as your salary expectation and some examples of your code, if you have any, to firstname.lastname@example.org.