Physician & Medical Expert // Ada Health
As a member of the Medical Knowledge Team at Ada Health, your medical expertise will contribute to the continuous development of Ada’s training and learning. You will work both independently on specific projects, and in close contact with the rest of the team on projects related to our decision support system and forward-looking innovation. You will primarily be based in Berlin, but may occasionally be required to travel to our offices in Munich and London.
- The successful candidate will have a medical approbation/license and is preferably a native English speaker.
- Medical approbation in Germany or a license to practice medicine in the country of study
- High command of the English language: grammar, punctuation, and idiomatic expressions
- Good level of computer literacy (Windows, OS X, MS-Office, etc.), very good technical understanding and quick comprehension of new software
- Good mathematical understanding (especially statistics)
- Very good communication and teamworking skills
- Ability to think and work in a pro-active and independent manner
- Clinical experience
- Prior experience in academic writing/editing, publishing, and scientific communication
- Experience in working with ESL (English as a second language) authors