Polymath Frontend Engineer (m/f) // testXchange
testXchange is an online marketplace for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. In instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We’re well funded and we have launched our beta product recently. We’re growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We’re looking for talented engineers to help us push the testing industry to the Internet age.
About your role
This is a cross-functional role. An ideal candidate has software engineering skills and a passion for designing elegant and intuitive UIs for non-trivial tasks. You will be in charge of all UIs of the platform so we need someone who understands human-computer interaction very well.
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies
- Experience in creating user flows, storyboards and wireframes
- Attention to details
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A chance to build a large system from scratch
- A creative work atmosphere and quick decision-making processes
- No corporate nonsense, no stupid meetings
- An office next to Berlin Zoo / Tiergarten / Wittenbergplatz
Apply now by mailing your CV to Anton: email@example.com
Questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.