Product Owner // aklamio
In collaboration with the highly skilled and motivated Aklamio team, your goal is to build the best referral community ever. Among others, topics like UX, clearly structured content, user interaction, gamification and optimization will be the means to reach that goal. You will work in a lean and agile development environment, and your effort will influence the shape of aklamio.com.
- become the no. 1 Aklamio community expert
- define the epics that elevate the Aklamio community to the next level
- collect all requirements from different stakeholders
- collaboratively evaluate feasibility, costs and benefits of possible solutions & approaches
- specify the user stories for the upcoming development sprints
- coordinate with Aklamio’s other development teams (B2B, Extensions)
- ensure the best possible UX and technical quality of aklamio.com
- +3 years experience in product owner role of community and/or e-commerce websites
- proven experience in agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Canban)
- experience in optimizing customer journeys, customer acquisition and retention
- excellent communication skills
- good understanding of the requirements, challenges and pitfalls of web-development
- technical background is an optional plus
Why Work With Us
- Give users their fair share for sharing
- Highly responsible, self-dependent and report directly to the CEO
- Working for the market leader in a highly motivated and skilled team, in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe, building the most innovative products in social commerce.
- Be a part of an effective online marketing solution
- Working together with the biggest brands in Europe in order to establish referral marketing as the no.1 sales channel
- Start-Up atmosphere at its best, flat hierarchies, fast decision-making, individual responsibility, BBQ, breakfast, fitness, fresh fruits and drinks!
- Very competitive salary
Want To Join Us?
Apply here: https://aklamio-jobs.personio.de/job/7489
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →