Product Owner Data Warehouse (m/f) // HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 10 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award-winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 5 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slickcross-functionall agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Steer the development of our Data Warehouse platform
- Research and define requirements for new features together with our international team
- Identify relevant use cases of stakeholders and prioritize according to our roadmap and company vision
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our Data Engineering team
- Communicate with business stakeholders on questions regarding the Data Warehouse
- Facilitate agile practices like Scrum with the Data Engineering team
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of projects, from concept to launch
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have worked in a software driven company as a Product Owner or similar role before
- You have experience with agile management methodologies like Scrum & Kanban
- You have gained experience working with relational databases and using SQL (Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other Big Data Systems is a plus)
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a great team spirit
- You get stuff shipped!
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.