Product Owner Frontend (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- be the Product Owner of our Frontend Team, responsible for the successful (further) development of our Enterprise Video Solutions?
- write User-Stories and Epics for the development of new features and product improvements?
- collaborate closely with colleagues from Product Management and implement our product vision into the development process of your Frontend team?
- represent the client’s perspective in our development process and build their requirements and desires as far as possible?
- demonstrate your teamwork ability both as member of the Frontend Team as well as a member of the Product Team?
- experience how agile principles are implemented and lived throughout the entire organization?
Do you have…
- at least two years of experience as Product Owner of a software development team dedicated to web applications?
- experience collborating with UI/UX Designers and do you want to develop decisive design concepts?
- the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders on the same level and bring them together?
- the skill to balance the different needs and workflows of different user groups?
- the communication skills to interact with the developers in an inspiring way?
- high service mindedness, a secure and communicative presence as well as a strong willingness to improve?
- a passion for new technical challenges and the drive to push your projects forward by taking initiative?
- the ability to communicate in both German and English proficiently in all relevant areas of business and write User-Stories in English?
- ideally a technical IT background and a deep understanding of Frontend topics and coding skills?
- experience with video technologies/applications already?
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporate culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- a modern selection of hardware devices
- a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- free German and English courses
- a weekly breakfast
- flexible work time with 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
- hack days twice a year
Even more interested?
Submit your meaningful application documents noting your earliest available starting date through our online portal.
Christoph Hauser| HR Generalist
movingimage EVP GmbH
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website: www.movingimage.com