Project Manager Big Data Berlin // Motionlogic
We are looking for a Project Manager Big Data to join our team who is taking care of core customer projects, specifically bridging the gap between customer requirements and our analytical Big Data solution. The Project Manager Big Data, from a profound understanding of the underlying algorithms and data processing steps, enables and secures the timely and successfully delivery of these customer projects. Our team is small, focused and empowered, so you will assume responsibilities and ownership of topics from the beginning.
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop a deep understanding of our internal datasets and, together with our data science experts, find novel ways to employ them independently or augmented with additional datasets.
- Manage the relationship with the customers’ teams, identify their true needs and design the data products that fulfill them.
- Compile reports based on your findings and deliver them in a timely manner.
- Visualize and communicate your findings to project stakeholders, technical and non-technical alike.
- Strong and proven background in data analytics.
- Experience in managing customer projects as well as international development projects
- Acquaintance with SQL and ideally R or Python.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Quantitative and analytical mindset.
- A taste for visual storytelling.
- Having drive and a “get things done” personality.
- German and English language fluency.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Starting time: immediately
- Modern working environment at Telekom Innovation Laboratories in Ernst-Reuter-Platz
- Free coffee and fruits
For more information contact email@example.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →