Project Manager for IoT-platform (m/f) // Conrad Connect
First it was just an idea, then an experiment – now Conrad Connect GmbH is a 100 % subsidiary of Conrad Electronic.
In Berlin, the beating heart of the digital revolution. Feel the startup spirit!
Science fiction? It is happening as you read. Join the team and be part of the next big thing.
Conrad Connect is the central IoT platform. It breaks through the existing system limitations and makes information for a countless number of products freely available. This opens up an infinite world of new opportunities.
Project Manager for IoT-platform (m/f)
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Managing the entire lifecycle of the product – from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Measuring of the product delivery time and product acceptance
- Helping to establish an agile based development culture
- Working with cross-functional development teams through market requirements, product contracts and product positioning on the market
- Development and implementation of a go-to-market plan and analysing of potential partner relationships for the product
You are qualified in the following areas:
- Degree in computer science, engineering management or similar
- At least 4+ years’ professional experience in technical project management or in a similar field
- Expert knowledge in IoT- and Cloud technologies
- Working as a product owner with e.g. software developers, engineers, UI/UX designers
- Ability in managing cross-disciplinary teams
- Experience in SaaS or PaaS
- Highly developed customer orientation, communication skills and self-motivation
Here´s what we can offer you:
Maximum freedom for creative minds instead of convention and hierarchy. Doing instead of talking. Trying things out instead of debating them. And all with strong partners in your corner and a unique Tekkie community!
Want to become a part of our new and dynamic team and does this sound like the right next step for you? We’d love to hear from you!