Project Manager (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is delivering business outcomes!
relayr is a rapidly-growing IoT company providing enterprise middleware and IoT solutions for the digital transformation of industries. As a thought leader in enterprise IoT, relayr enables interoperability through industrial-grade platforms.
Our software enables comprehensive data analytics and management, empowering businesses to create new solutions and revenue streams with data collected from any device, through any connectivity, throughout any IT ecosystem.
We need a Project Manager who stays calm under pressure, is able to drive demanding customers and communicate equally between hard-nosed tech specialists and the folks in suits from corporate development. You will be based in our office in Berlin.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to learn fast, and predict the future. You are a relentless organizational mastermind and enthralled about all things tech, innovation and project management.
- Leading customer projects from contract signature to final delivery.
- Coordinating our internal product and field engineering teams as well as external vendors to ensure quality delivery on schedule and within budget.
- Scoping new customer opportunities and change requests. Working with sales, partners and customers, defining the project structure, estimating efforts and preparing contractual documents.
- Ensuring smooth handover of projects from sales to delivery and their effective launch.
- Tracking and communicating progress of schedule, scope, resources and customer satisfaction.
- Responding to changes in a fast-paced environment while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Influencing the relayr product roadmap by providing inputs from customers.
- Organizing the right people, at the right time, to solve the right problems.
- Understanding project management frameworks that fit both agile startups & big companies
- Demonstrably strong communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ years managing projects in a technical environment
- Managing multiple cross functional projects across multiple disciplines
- Managed complex international projects with budget accountability of up to €1M
- Experience with a variety of software project management tools such as JIRA, Smartsheets, Confluence etc.
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-20%
- An industry recognized project management certification is a big plus
- Native or bilingual German and fluent English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: