Python Data Engineer // Klarna
The team in Klarna, we are looking for driven and energetic Data Engineers who also happen to like Python in order to join our new office in Berlin.
Our mission is to make payments as smooth as possible, reducing the friction you are facing when you purchase goods online. Our secret sauce to achieve this, is our ability to provide credit in real-time. If you want to learn more on how it is done, there is a great opportunity to join us, aim for awesomeness and write history.
We are currently serving 70 million customers and we are growing with a rate bigger than 50% annually, so there are very big opportunities to have a massive impact in one of the very few profitable unicorns out there.
What do we expect from you
- To be driven, this is an essential attribute if you want to thrive in Klarna’s fast moving environment.
- To be optimistic, being a source of can-do optimism will be crucial for the whole undertaking and the teams you will be collaborating with.
- To be passionate about building data platforms and pipelines.
- To know or be willing to acquire quickly deep knowledge of the big data tool landscape.
- Knowledge of Python or another commercial language used for data processing, like Scala or Java.
- A portfolio of relevant projects, blog posts or activity would be greatly appreciated.
What you can expect from us
- A very, very competent compensation package, based on your skills level.
- 6 weeks of paid holidays.
- A practically unlimited potential to develop and grow, both personally and professionally.
- Unlimited budget for personal development, including books, conferences and workshops.
- Amazing relocation package to Berlin, Germany
- Generous pension and insurance plans.
- A private cinema, among many, many other perks, in downtown Berlin.
Klarna is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If it sounds good, go ahead and contact us! We are looking forward to hear from you!