Python Developer (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
You will collaborate closely with data scientists, key stakeholders and data engineers to build and deploy prediction models, data pipelines as well as optimising the existing codebase. You will work in close cooperation with data scientists to ensure our data science engines are built to the highest standards. You do not need to be an experienced data scientist but you should have a quantitative mindset and a keen interest in the data science field
- M.Sc., B.Sc or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or a relevant technical field
- 3+ years of web based application experience and API development (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Strong Python coding skills
- Solid structured and unstructured database skills (e.g. PostgresSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, Redis, Mongo, elasticsearch)
- An in-depth knowledge of Linux-based development and server configuration
- Experience with gitlabci, docker, rabbitmq
- Comfortable with writing unit tests
- Familiar with CI/ CD practices
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- A good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity and beauty of your solutions
- You appreciate critical feedback and have no problem evaluating your own work
- You don’t just see problems; you see solutions too
- Fluency in English – you will be working as part of an international team
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day