Python Developer // micropsi industries
micropsi industries is a robotics software company, bringing artificial intelligence to industrial robots. We work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve hard real-world problems in robotics and automation.
You have been doing Python development for a few years now and know what you do. You are willing to attend to, improve and be responsible for parts of our infrastructure and are capable of turning prototypes into product-ready code. You’ll be part of a small team of software engineers who value clear and friendly communication and decision-making based on reason.
micropsi industries GmbH was founded in late 2014. Our first product MIRAI, a fully AI-driven, trainable real-time robot controller, is currently in evaluation with first test customers and will be ready for broader adoption in early 2019. We won the ABB Robotics Innovation challenge 2016, were part of the German Accelerator last fall, and were a finalist for last year’s The Spark – The German Digital Award.
- Develop and improve our Python code base
- Take responsibility for parts of our infrastructure
- Find solutions together with our robotics and machine learning teams
Must have qualifications
- Several years of experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Go, Git, and Linux
- An analytical mindset with a taste for problem solving
- Willingness to own code
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins and Jira
- DevOps experience
- Software development using C or C++
- Interest in artificial intelligence or robotics