Python/Django Developer // BrandBites
We’re looking for an experienced Django and Python developer to join our team in Berlin to help develop a revolutionary influencer marketplace.
Who we are looking for
You are a developer, who is able to work without direct supervision, but also without problems following a team consensus. You are motivated to try learn new technologies & methods on the run without direction to do so. You have a great attention to detail but also strike a good balance of commitment to excellence and pragmatism (https://goo.gl/dFRPqK). You are permitted to work in Germany.
What You Will Be Doing
- Play a key role in developing architecture of our platform
- Improve code base performance & request latency
- Extend, enhance and optimize our product and its API
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with Python/Django
- Experience or strong knowledge of Django-REST Framework (DRF)
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills (English B2)
Nice To Have Skills, But NOT REQUIRED
- Django Oscar
- eCommerce knowledge or experience
Who we are
The BrandBites platform is a spin-off from the social media agency Granny. Granny is working on international social media campaigns for clients such as Netflix, Warner Bros. & asos.
We’re a fun group of individuals from diverse backgrounds who believe in enjoying the work we do, but also working hard and tackling complex problems. We are located in the creative heart of Berlin in Kreuzberg.
At BrandBites everyone focusses on what he or she does best but no one is above helping out each other. We don’t believe in hierarchies but responsibilities and teamplay. We dare to think big and to challenge each other. We take risks and go beyond the expected. But most importantly, we love what we do. If you do too – apply!
Please send us your applications including expected salary. We look forward to meeting you!