Python Software Engineer (m/f/x) // Thermondo
Our Python based backend is the backbone of our Germany wide operation and key to the digitization of the energy business. It’s an enterprise-grade application which connects our own services to third party platforms like Salesforce. The code base is written in Python 3 and our entire stack is up to date. Our main data store is PostgreSQL. Our business is constantly growing and changing. New feature requests or requirement changes may emerge every day. As a result we build software that is highly maintainable to satisfy those needs.
Your job will be to work in small teams on independent projects alongside your non technical colleagues. You will analyze our business needs and implement solutions while maintaining a high quality standard and developing at startup speed. You will have the freedom to use any tools and resources to achieve your goals. Our team of more than ten experienced engineers will support you to reach your full potential.
For more information visit: https://thermondo.github.io
- proven Python experience
- hands on Django experience
- a feeling of pride and ownership for your products
- a favor for quality and tests
- fluent in English (German is a plus)
- a solid base salary plus perks
- flexible working hours
- the chance to become a full stack engineer and a polyglot developer
- paid educational leave incl. a conference budget
- freedom to contribute to the open source community
- a great career track in Berlin’s “hottest” startup
- meaning – Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market