Python Software Engineer (m/w) // solvemate
What we do:
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app.
Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response.
Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale – resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
As a Python Software Engineer at Solvemate you you will build, deploy and maintain web services to bring complex data into a simple and easy-to-use application.
- Work on our central web applications that power our training platform (Angular)
- Craft elegant and consistent APIs
- Build real-time services to provide a seamless experience to our customers
- Be part of the full process from initial idea to design, implementation, testing and finally deploying and maintaining
- Work closely with our data, platform and frontend team
- Shape vision and roadmap of our product
- 4 years of software programming experience with Python, especially in the field of web applications
- Extensive knowledge about REST APIs, data structures and databases (especially MongoDB)
- Knowledgeable about JWT, authentication and security frameworks
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Solid foundation in algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes
Why work with us?
- First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity – all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
- In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
- For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
Further infos and process:
- Time and place: Starting from Dec, Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Please apply here: http://bit.ly/bsj-solvemate-python-engineer