Q/A Engineer // AMBOSS
Do you believe that details are part of the whole and should be seen as such? Breaking things to see how it works and putting it back together, better than before is your secret hobby? Do you love to talk about ways to push the boundaries of quality? Sound like you? Amazing! then we want you as our Q/A Engineer!
Here at AMBOSS, we are driven by the quality and passion for our work, our users expect nothing else. We want you to take full ownership and be proud of your work! Are you ready to improve healthcare by combining medical knowledge with 21st-century digital tools? Then join our cross-functional teams of other passionate developers, designers, and product managers!
As Q/A Engineer at AMBOSS, your work will make sure that our users get the quality they expect and rely upon. You’ll do this by:
- Becoming an integral part of our agile software team where you will directly be involved in every step of the way
- Providing quality assessment from design to actual implementation – Doctors can’t slip up, neither can we!
- Thinking and planning ahead: determining risks and working together to prevent any potential problems
- Finding automated solutions to continuously improve our quality, decrease workload, and deliver a product where you can say: “We made that!”
A Q/A Engineer at AMBOSS needs to get excited about pushing the concepts of quality, beliefs in continuous learning and should take initiative. The following qualifications will strongly improve your application with us:
- 3+ years of professional experience working on web-based products, with at least 1-2 years in a Q/A role
- A degree in computer science or comparable is a big plus
- First-hand experience working with testing frameworks (E.g. Selenium, Espresso, JUnit, XCTest)
- When assessing products, usability is the number one criteria for you.
- Speaking and writing English comes naturally to you
Besides the chance to work on a product that positively impacts health and wellbeing across the world, AMBOSS offers a nice mixture of family feel and professionalism where you can:
- Join one of our courses or team training – English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cook a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better join a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meet colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoy the sun from one of our many balconies
- Stay healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
- Maintain a work-life balance; we gladly help you with home office and flexible work hours
So, to round it off, are you looking for a place where you can bring your professionalism to a team of dedicated people while working in a feedback driven, agile and people first work environment? Then apply today!
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alexander Kootstra loves to hear from you.