QA Automation Engineer (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The agile online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price. Less waste, faster turnover and the implementation of big data are just a few avenues that distinguish Lesara within the industry. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will join our logistics team in Berlin.
- Lead our QA effort focused on functional and performance testing of our mobile applications.
- Create and improve automated QA processes on all stages.
- Identify bugs through automated and manual testing, and assess their criticality.
- Collaborate with various departments for the implementation of new awesome features to create a memorable customer experience.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Continuously explore new technologies and methodologies together with the team.
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar field is desired, but not a necessity.
- You can identify challenges & opportunities in process & technology upon which you can lead the change to successful transformation.
- Proven track record in testing mobile Apps, rest services or web applications.
- You can design and implement Integration Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the testing infrastructure for an iOS and Android apps.
- You share our passion for product development and user experience
- You are able to work independently and own a project, but you also love team work!
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it
- Fluent in English as we are an international team
What You Can Expect From Us
- Cutting-edge stack in production: with Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, GitLab, Bitrise.
- Work in one cross-functional team with Product Manager, Engineers and UX/UI Designers in an agile environment.
- Your own annual budget for expanding your skills to use as you wish (conferences, education, etc.) along with regular team knowledge sessions
- Your choice of hardware, operating system and IDE
- The freedom & time to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- Work in a challenging, high-traffic environment where you can really put your engineering to the test. Millions of visitors and move hundreds of thousands of products a month
- The team decides on the tech stack- we choose the tools that get the job done best