QA Automation Specialist // Distribusion Technologies
We run the leading global distribution platform for bus products. Our system is built and run to the highest performance standards. Now we are looking for our first QA specialist to take on overall testing responsibility and at the same time shape our QA strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a highly effective QA framework for Distribusion Technologies
- Implement procedures and standards and build up the testing architecture
- Own the planning and execution of all testing activities
- Design, develop and execute testing processes for new and existing products
- Write and develop automation test scripts
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases in the mid term
- Record and document bugs and capture your results thoroughly
Who you are:
- You have experience as part of a testing team with outstanding credentials
- You have an understanding of all levels of testing (e.g. unit, acceptance, functional, integration, etc.) as well as QA tools and methodologies
- You are familiar with our core development framework Ruby
- You have excellent communication skills helping you with the various stakeholders and to gain natural authority
- You are able to work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas
- You are eager to stay up to date with new testing strategies and tools
Distribusion is the leading global distributor for scheduled airport & intercity bus products. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe with 5 million bus rides to 2.500+ destinations and more than 400 airports. Our technology is used by leading travel portals and deals with a huge amount of traffic from millions of travellers.
Distribusion has been established five years ago and is well funded by some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.