QA Engineer // Feingold Technologies
Area of responsibility
The QA Engineer will be part of a team that is responsible for the quality of our products, from their inception to their release into the market.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Test planning, writing and deployment for all our products
- Reproduce, register, assign, and resolve issues
- Set up automated tests for iOS and Android apps
- API testing and automation
- Product requirements QA
- Enhance and maintain existing automation frameworks and processes
- Document QA (API docs, architecture docs)
- T\L 2 support
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience being involved in the development process from the beginning, and not only when the feature is ready to be tested
- Very good understanding of how mobile and web applications work
- Ample experience in providing clear bug and issue descriptions and ability to decide on bug fix priorities
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and GIT
- Good programming and scripting skills would be a bonus.
Sharecare’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations. We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft.
We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline – namely, music – that we take very seriously.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to email@example.com. Postal applications should be sent to Feingold Technologies GmbH, Human Resources, Münzstraße 19, 10178 Berlin. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →